I create digital experiences for real people that align with business goals. I enjoy working on collaborative teams that include engineers, technical writers, developers, and visual and production designers, and I’m passionate about delivering a high standard of quality.
- UX Design: From soup to nuts. Analysis, interface design, usability testing, documentation
- Visual Design: No need to outsource asset creation. Art, icons, illustrations, and photography
- Digital Publishing: Whether ePub, PDF, or app, content & production services to extend your brand.
- Rich Media Content: Writing, training, webcasting, and video authoring in a variety of formats.
My writings & publications include:
- An interactive app, “Modular Origami” with high ratings on Apple’s App Store
- A pioneering interactive ebook, “Graphics Gone Green,” that teaches sustainable workflows to print and web designers. Published by Rods and Cones. Available as a downloadable interactive PDF and in a creative, sustainable package.
- Training videos on a variety of topics in digital publishing and interactive design for media bistro and Virtual Training Company
- Several white papers for Adobe Design Center
- Converted white papers to searchable content for Adobe’s Help System.
- Adobe Press publications: Advanced Adobe Classroom in a Book, Production Essentials, the original Print Publishing Guide
- Training materials to conduct workshops on color management for design professionals for Rods and Cones, Inc.
- Articles for design trade publications such as Dynamic Graphics, Step Inside Design, Photoshop Fix, and Design Graphics
I’m a Certified Technical Trainer (CTT) and an Adobe Certified Trainer for Adobe Photoshop (ACE). I’ve taught classes on Adobe Creative Suite software and related topics such as sustainable design, color management, scanning & digital capture, color correction & retouching, digital special effects and production techniques for print and web-based art.